- Single tickets are on sale now through our Ballet Box Office
- Subscriptions on sale now through our Ballet Box Office
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
- Orders subject to service charge
- No tickets can be reserved without payment
- Nutcracker tickets are also available through SacramentoConventionCenter.com
Ballet Box Office:
(M-F: 11a-12p, 1p-4p)
916-552-5800 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Be Advised
We strongly recommend you buy Nutcracker and Nutty Nutcracker tickets directly from the Sacramento Convention Center Box Office, Tickets.com, or through the Sacramento Ballet. Purchasing tickets from a third party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced if purchased from a broker
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from Third Party Ticket Brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancelations, or other information.