- Subscriptions on sale now through our Ballet Box Office; subscriptions include Beer & Ballet, Giselle, and Carmina Burana
- Single tickets go on sale August 1, 2017
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
- Orders subject to service charge
- No tickets can be reserved without payment
Ballet Box Office:
916.552.5810 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Be Advised
We strongly recommend you buy Nutcracker tickets directly from the Sacramento Convention Center Box Office, Tickets.com, or through the Sacramento Ballet. Purchasing tickets from a third party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced if purchased from a broker
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from Third Party Ticket Brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancelations, or other information.